Franchise Opportunities UK
Is there anything more rewarding than working for yourself? There is an ideal career for you amongst the long list of Franchise Opportunities on offer today. You do need to investigate all of your considerations very thoroughly to be sure and happy you select the right one for you. Be convinced that the support and back up you require from the franchisor is available to you, so do not be shy in seeking evidence of this. A strong brand in a market you will understand along with the help and guidance of the franchisor must be on your list of tick boxes. Some tips on what you should look for when investigating your selected Franchise opportunities is right here
YOU PROMISED YOURSELF YOUR NEXT CAREER WOULD LET YOU BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND GIVE YOU THE LIFESTYLE YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED. HERE’S YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
When you choose to own a franchise, you put your dreams of being your own boss and achieving financial freedom within reach, and, even though you may be joining a franchise system for yourself, you’ll never be by yourself. Though each and every step of your business development, you’ll have a team of franchise experts backing you up and helping you succeed.
WHAT IS FRANCHISING?
Franchising is a systematized way of doing business that provides you the use of a brand’s trademark, marketing programs, and operating systems while offering you continued access to professional support.
After investigating all selected franchise opportunities and you choose to buy a franchise business, here are a few of the many benefits that await you
- The franchisor has an established brand presence in the industry, has differentiated themselves from the competitors, understands the consumer demand, and has refined the franchise business model to reduce your risk of failure and improve your chances for success.
- You will open with immediate brand equity and benefit from the appeal and trust consumers have in a well-known and established brand.
- You’re part of a larger franchise business entity. With strength in numbers, you will realize economies of scale in purchasing power across vendors and the media.
- Typically, no experience is necessary. In fact, most franchisors will want to train you in their way of doing business. You will receive initial training to open and to operate the business, and on-going franchise training to enhance operating efficiencies and effectiveness.
- You’ll have well-honed, turnkey franchise systems to run your business.
- You’ll receive customizable franchise marketing materials and an advertising plan to help you grow your business.
- You’ll have a network of franchise peers to consult, and a home-office staff of experienced franchise professionals for on-going support and counsel.
- The franchisor strongly shares an interest in your success and has crafted this model to help you achieve it.
Highlights from the 2012 NatWest/bfa franchise survey
The annual NatWest/bfa franchise survey monitors the performance, attitudes and opinions of the UK franchise sector and thereby builds up a larger picture of the contribution of franchising to the British economy. The NatWest/bfa Franchise Survey 2012, now in its twenty-eighth year, remains the leading study of franchising in the UK.
- Leading to an overall contribution of £13.4 billion to the economy – up 8% on last year’s figure
- Number of franchisee outlets is 40,100 – an increase of 4% since 2011
- The overall number of franchise opportunities in the UK is 929
- There are an estimated 594,000 people employed in franchising in the UK – a rise of 14%
- Percentage of units profitable (including new businesses): 91%